I came across this video recently and was like wow, WTH is this? I used to kind of get a kick out of Chris Crocker but now I just think he is a little off his Rocker, or could it be another act. The world may never know!
Ms. Jennifer Hudson was nomintated for 4 Grammys! I hope she gets to add a Grammy win up there with the Oscar that she already has!
Jennifer Hudson is up for Best R&B Album for her self titled LP, she is up for Best single R&B Performance and best R&B song for her new single, “Spotlight” and finally, she is up for Best R&B Performance by a duo or group for “I’m His Only Woman”, which she performed with Fantasia.
Ah oh! What a week! “I’m a man WITH a Conviction!”. Time to Change your lyrics Girl, I mean boy George.
Boy George was found guilty of Handcuffing a Norewegian male Escort to the Wall! Boy George (aka George O’Dowd) denied falsely imprisoning Audun Carlsen at his London apartment in April last year, but the jury did not believe him and convicted him of the crime.
Audun Carlsen said that Boy handcuffed him and beat him because Audun would not play “hide the sausage” (have sex) with him.
“Karma Karma Karma Karma COMING TO GET YOU!”[audio:http://therickyshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/culture_club_karma_chameleon.mp3]
Archeologists found 789 grams of high-potency pot from 2,700 years ago.
That’s about 28 ounces of killer green bud, worth around $8,000!!!
“It was common practice in burials to provide materials needed for the afterlife,” lead author Ethan B. Russo, a practicing neurologist and prominent medicinal-marijuana advocate based in Missoula, Montana told the Canadian Press. “No hemp or seeds were provided for fabric or food. Rather, cannabis as medicine or for visionary purposes was supplied.”
Confucius says “Wow duuuuuuuddddeee, pass the pipe!”
Well lets get straight to it! (Please take a second to click on one of the ads on the side or anywhere to help me pay for my server space! Luvs ya!
- Lil Wayne was a hit at the Grammy Awards tonight! He received eight Grammy Award nominations tonight, including album of the year. Go Lil Wayne, Go!
- Another must watch is the latest Tricia Walsh-Smith Video. She is outspoken and bold, and pretty cool, even if a lot of people think she is a little crazy.
Here are the latest headlines and gossip in the Entertainment World!
- According to her manager, Odetta, the husky-voiced folk singer whose ballads & songs became a soundtrack to the American civil rights movement, has died at age 77. She passed away late Tuesday at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.
- Lance Bass says Britney Spears poised for “Comeback of All Time!” Well, I hope if she is no longer crazy that things really do go well for her!
- The “Dirty Dancing” star, Patrick Swayze, was a little pissed of on Tuesday as supermarket tabloid claimed that his pancreatic cancer has spread to his liver and other organs.
- Jessica Alba had a baby just this summer, but this hot momma is already fit again and showing it off as the headlining face and body of Club Campari’s 2009 calendar.
- Keven Federline is still trying to make money off what he once had with Britney. My goodness little K-Fed, don’t you realize everyone already knows what you are doing?
Okay this it the first post on this blog and is a test post. Hope you all enjoy!