- Love it! @AlliWorthington Dear man sitting next to me on plane. I wear suglasses because I don't want to chit chat. Kthansbye. #takeahint in reply to AlliWorthington #
- Nite nite all, hope you have a good sleep! Or good morning if you are on the other side of the world! #
- Whew, long day, so glad to be home! #
- So glad I can see the internet from work for now! Yayayayay! Cheers all, I am sooo bored!
- Torchwood star Eve Myles has put out the word that she is expecting her first child.
The 31-year-old Welsh actress decided it was time to try for a baby after filming a new five-part special of the Doctor Who spin-off, Torchwood: Children of the Earth, which is a hell of a great production, the ending leaves you wanting more though.
- "I’ve wanted to do this for such a long time, but I kept getting job after job after job," said Eve, who plays former police officer Gwen Cooper in the fantastic series.
- "I thought, if I put this off any more I’m going to be 65. My partner and I decided this year was going to be the year, and we were blessed that it happened so quickly.”
- "It’s the best thing that ever happened to me – we’re over the moon."
Eve, who is three and a half months’ pregnant, joked about the fact that her character Gwen gave almost gave birth in series two – to an alien.
- "We went for a scan and my mum was there," she recalled. "And my mum went: ‘No, it’s not a Nostrovite! It’s a real Welsh human!’ But of course it crosses my mind – I hope it’s not an alien!"
- Eve added that motherhood will not make her quit her role in Torchwood, and we thank God for that because we absolutely love her!
- "I hope we get a new series," she said. "I’d really like to play Gwen as a mother. It’s not like I have to really save the world – I just have to sit in make-up!"
Come on BBC, holly ass chop-chop and get this woman another season of Torchwood, oh, and bring Ianto back please.
Michael Jackson’s doctor, Conrad Murray, administered a drug that authorities believe killed Jackson, a source says.