Here are the latest headlines and gossip in the Entertainment World!
- According to her manager, Odetta, the husky-voiced folk singer whose ballads & songs became a soundtrack to the American civil rights movement, has died at age 77. She passed away late Tuesday at Lenox Hill Hospital in New York.
- Lance Bass says Britney Spears poised for “Comeback of All Time!” Well, I hope if she is no longer crazy that things really do go well for her!
- The “Dirty Dancing” star, Patrick Swayze, was a little pissed of on Tuesday as supermarket tabloid claimed that his pancreatic cancer has spread to his liver and other organs.
- Jessica Alba had a baby just this summer, but this hot momma is already fit again and showing it off as the headlining face and body of Club Campari’s 2009 calendar.
- Keven Federline is still trying to make money off what he once had with Britney. My goodness little K-Fed, don’t you realize everyone already knows what you are doing?